Wednesday 8 February 2012

WHAT COULD I BE WITHOUT MY GIRLFRIENDS?

Totally there is something wrong with you if you don't have girlfriends...yes girls i am talking to you.


Besides my family there is nothing i adore more than my girls. Y'all are special and i truly love you, unconditionally.


I am granted this opportunity to thank all my sisters for being a part of my life journey that is still continuing. You played a role into making me the person i am today and who i will become one day. You've shown me nothing,but love and support and i will always carry you in my heart.


My girls:


the bodycon dress lover(pilasande)







she always puts a twist to her funky dressing sense(vuyolwethu)




chilled style sense(miliswa)




she is also chilled(lulamisa)



the diva(vuyokazi)



the glammed up tomboy(ziyanda)



the underestimated fashion lovers(ziyanda and yamkela)







the rockstarz(mangi and kaylene)









the blazer fanatic(angel)



simplicity(khungeka)




i would love to give a shout out to Sandisiwe,she is the only one that is missing,because i couldn't find her pictures.Got mad love for you.


BEE STUNG!!!







































No comments:

Post a Comment